by Chef Kayla Morgan
- 1 package of crEATe Fish (prepared with water/oil)
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1 Tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups beer (your choice)
- choice of tarter sauce and lemon
- frying oil
- Shape the prepared fish into desired shape, place on baking sheet and place in freezer until ready to fry and/or firm enough to withstand frying.
- Combine the remaining ingredients except for the tartar sauce and lemon in a bowl - whisk until it's a pancake-like consistency. If too thick, add some water, if too thin, add some flour.
- Heat the frying oil to 350 degrees F.
- Once hot enough, dip the cooled fish filets in the batter to fully coat, and then drop in the hot oil.
- Fry for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite tartar sauce and lemon wedge.