Makes approx. 4-5 patties
- 1 package of crEATe Beef (prepared with water/oil)
- 1 Tbsp fine minced parsley
- 2 Tbsp fine minced cilantro
- 1/4 cup fine chopped onion
- 3-4 Cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1-2 tsp burger seasoning blend
(optional for enhanced flavor, salt-free is best)
- burger buns
- toppings and condiments
- Add in all the ingredients to the prepared crEATe Beef except for the burger seasoning and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Taste and adjust seasonings to preference – add in the burger seasoning little by little until you reach your desired flavor.
- Using your hands, take about 1/3 cup of the mix and form it into a patty shape.
- Cook on a grill, on the stovetop in a non-stick pan, or in an air-fryer for a minimum of 3 minutes on each side, or until the patties are cooked all the way through – it should have a dense, meaty inside texture.
- Toast the buns, add your toppings and sauces any way you like, and enjoy!